Are you looking to make a change in your life, to give back to your community, live in the Northern and Western suburbs in Melbourne? Are you bi-lingual and can speak: Macedonian, Italian, Greek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Maltese, Arabic and Turkish.
Become a Spectrum Multicultural Home Support Worker
Working as a Multicultural Home Support Worker at Spectrum you will be part of an organisation that makes a difference to someone’s life. You will also be part of:
- A large Team of Multicultural Support Workers and Coordinators
- An excellent Service Provider with a great reputation in Home Support Services
- Ongoing and continuous training ie Consumer Directed Care (CDC), Dementia Care, Manual Handling, Grief and Loss and many more
- Be provided with Spectrum uniforms and resources to do your job according to national guidelines
- Travel allowance, where qualified
- Salary Packaging and incentives where qualified
- Daily support and supervision – 24/7
View our career portal for more information and to apply for all available job opportunities.