Be part of a great organisation!
- Positive workplace culture and supportive team environment
- A richly diverse team of staff from all around the globe speaking more than 60 languages – great opportunities to develop your cross-cultural skills
- A dynamic and flexible organisation without hierarchy and bureaucracy
- Access to learning & development initiatives and career progression (90% of our management positions are from internal promotions)
- Community-focused staff with a shared passion for improving opportunities for migrants and refugees
View our career portal for more information and to apply for available job opportunities.