There are several ways in which we support older people from migrant backgrounds to connect and use existing services that can support them and improve their lives.
- We give information and assist older people from migrant backgrounds, adults with disabilities, and their carers.
- We help older people to find or to maintain housing and care, so that they can continue to live in the community of their choice.
- We help older people living alone in their home find a younger person to give them company and help them with simple chores in exchange for a place to live.
- We help communities with access and education on issues related to aged care.
- We help ethnic senior citizens being heard and represented in their needs.