access and support
do you need a hand to find out about the services that could be available to you?
Spectrum offers a FREE Access and Support Service to frail older people and people with disabilities from migrant backgrounds , to help navigate the Home and Community Care System.
Spectrum can help you:
- Contact My Aged Care
- Contact an assessment service
- Think about questions to ask during the assessment process
- assist you in identifying and expressing your needs when you go through an initial assessmentUnderstand how the services work
- Understand the steps involved to apply for a service
- Find out if there are costs
- Find out about what services may be available and how they can suit your needs and lifestyle
- Think about how you would like the service to be provided
- make referrals to other services on your behalf
For more information about this service:
CALL 1300 735 653 9am to 5pm.
SEND AN EMAIL email@example.com